These best-selling no-tie shoe laces have sold over a million pairs — and cost only $8

    0
    3

    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)
    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="If you never had to tie your shoe laces again — how would you feel? Now you can find out with these $8 best-selling laces on Amazon.” data-reactid=”24″>If you never had to tie your shoe laces again — how would you feel? Now you can find out with these $8 best-selling laces on Amazon.

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="With over 12,000 near-perfect reviews, these Lock Laces are being called&nbsp;game-changers&nbsp;when it comes to tying your shoes. There have been over a million pairs sold already and counting.&nbsp;Available in 12 different colors, these laces are are easy to use and one size fits all.” data-reactid=”25″>With over 12,000 near-perfect reviews, these Lock Laces are being called game-changers when it comes to tying your shoes. There have been over a million pairs sold already and counting. Available in 12 different colors, these laces are are easy to use and one size fits all.

    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)
    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="You can use them on your sneakers, hiking boots, athletic shoes and more. They are especially helpful to runners, young children, those with arthritis and those suffering from other disabilities that making tying laces tricky. But frankly, anyone who is tired of tying their shoe laces time after time, just to have them unravel, will love these. Each&nbsp;Lock Lace&nbsp;can seamlessly be adjusted to the right fit by cutting it to the desired length and attaching a cord clip, which keeps everything in place.” data-reactid=”39″>You can use them on your sneakers, hiking boots, athletic shoes and more. They are especially helpful to runners, young children, those with arthritis and those suffering from other disabilities that making tying laces tricky. But frankly, anyone who is tired of tying their shoe laces time after time, just to have them unravel, will love these. Each Lock Lace can seamlessly be adjusted to the right fit by cutting it to the desired length and attaching a cord clip, which keeps everything in place.

    Still need more convincing? Keep scrolling to find out why everyone is buying Lock Laces.

    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)
    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="One&nbsp;5-star reviewer&nbsp;wrote: “With three 9-year old’s to get ready for school, fed, and out the door to the bus stop on time Lock Laces aren’t nice-to-have, they’re must haves. Not only do they save time, they ensure a comfortable fit for growing feet. There is an excellent choice of colors and I find they almost match exactly the manufacturer laces. They are easy to put on using the sealed ends; just remember you need to wait to trim them until after you’ve laced them. Once in a while one of my kids will pull too hard and the plastic grip that binds the ends of the laces together comes off. It’s easy enough to use a small, flathead screwdriver to ease open the grip to re-thread and close it again.” data-reactid=”54″>One 5-star reviewer wrote: “With three 9-year old’s to get ready for school, fed, and out the door to the bus stop on time Lock Laces aren’t nice-to-have, they’re must haves. Not only do they save time, they ensure a comfortable fit for growing feet. There is an excellent choice of colors and I find they almost match exactly the manufacturer laces. They are easy to put on using the sealed ends; just remember you need to wait to trim them until after you’ve laced them. Once in a while one of my kids will pull too hard and the plastic grip that binds the ends of the laces together comes off. It’s easy enough to use a small, flathead screwdriver to ease open the grip to re-thread and close it again.

    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)
    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)

    Lock Laces are great for grandma, too. Her arthritis can make it tricky to tie her shoes and with Lock Laces she can easily avoid Velcro closures which she doesn’t like. Buying these from Amazon saves at least $10 to $15 per pair of shoes compared to buying them at the nearest sporting goods.”

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="One&nbsp;5-star reviewer&nbsp;wrote: “I am disabled with 5 back surgeries a couple of weeks ago my back had another flair up, tying my shoes became almost impossible, ‘very’ painful. These lock laces are the best answer I could find, just ordered a second pair for backup because I don’t think I could do without them they are truly the best. If you have a bad back or any reason to make it difficult to tie your shoes this is truly the answer, for sure a best buy. I wish I could give it 6 stars.”” data-reactid=”71″>One 5-star reviewer wrote: “I am disabled with 5 back surgeries a couple of weeks ago my back had another flair up, tying my shoes became almost impossible, ‘very’ painful. These lock laces are the best answer I could find, just ordered a second pair for backup because I don’t think I could do without them they are truly the best. If you have a bad back or any reason to make it difficult to tie your shoes this is truly the answer, for sure a best buy. I wish I could give it 6 stars.”

    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)
    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="Another&nbsp;5-star reviewer&nbsp;wrote: “Great for arthritis, stiff-joint sufferers, or otherwise physically limited individuals who have trouble tying shoe laces! These have almost converted my walking shoes to slip-on walking shoes, with minimal tug of the laces. Additionally, having feet with high arches, the conventional laces caused friction and bone pain on the dorsal side of my feet, causing me to struggle with each step. I am now pain-free from the elasticity of these laces, and walk freely, at any pace I choose. And, my fingers thank Lock Laces.”” data-reactid=”85″>Another 5-star reviewer wrote: “Great for arthritis, stiff-joint sufferers, or otherwise physically limited individuals who have trouble tying shoe laces! These have almost converted my walking shoes to slip-on walking shoes, with minimal tug of the laces. Additionally, having feet with high arches, the conventional laces caused friction and bone pain on the dorsal side of my feet, causing me to struggle with each step. I am now pain-free from the elasticity of these laces, and walk freely, at any pace I choose. And, my fingers thank Lock Laces.”

    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)
    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="One&nbsp;5-star reviewer&nbsp;wrote: “I love these!! My husband and I both use this brand as we do triathlons and they are great for putting on quickly in a race; even if you forget to tighten the lock the shoes still stay on great during runs. This particular pair I purchased for my 8 year old who has high functioning autism and has had a difficult time learning to tie; honestly I was worried that he would start to get made fun of as he gets older. These look ‘cool’ and he loves them!”” data-reactid=”99″>One 5-star reviewer wrote: “I love these!! My husband and I both use this brand as we do triathlons and they are great for putting on quickly in a race; even if you forget to tighten the lock the shoes still stay on great during runs. This particular pair I purchased for my 8 year old who has high functioning autism and has had a difficult time learning to tie; honestly I was worried that he would start to get made fun of as he gets older. These look ‘cool’ and he loves them!”

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="The editors at Yahoo Lifestyle are committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. At times, we may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.” data-reactid=”100″>The editors at Yahoo Lifestyle are committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. At times, we may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.

    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)
    Lock Laces are no-tie elastic shoe laces and are best seller on Amazon with over 12,000 near-perfect reviews. (Photo: Amazon)

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="Shop it:&nbsp;$8,&nbsp;amazon.com” data-reactid=”115″>Shop it: $8, amazon.com

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="Read More from Yahoo Lifestyle:” data-reactid=”116″>Read More from Yahoo Lifestyle:

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="•&nbsp;Meet the flattering $26 swimsuit Amazon reviewers adore: ‘This suit is made of confidence’” data-reactid=”117″>• Meet the flattering $26 swimsuit Amazon reviewers adore: ‘This suit is made of confidence’

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="•&nbsp;The hottest swimsuit trends of summer 2019: find your best style” data-reactid=”118″>• The hottest swimsuit trends of summer 2019: find your best style

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="•‘Holy comfortable!’: 16 stylish summer sneakers that are comfy, too” data-reactid=”119″>•‘Holy comfortable!’: 16 stylish summer sneakers that are comfy, too

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for nonstop inspiration delivered fresh to your feed, every day.” data-reactid=”129″>Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for nonstop inspiration delivered fresh to your feed, every day.

    <p class="canvas-atom canvas-text Mb(1.0em) Mb(0)–sm Mt(0.8em)–sm" type="text" content="Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.” data-reactid=”130″>Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.